Are you looking to earn money and gain a recognised business administration and accounts qualification?
Do you want a career in finance, with opportunities for further development and ongoing training?
Working within a small, friendly and supportive team, this role will offer you the opportunity to develop both your accounts and administration skills.
- Regular administrative tasks including data input and creation of reports
- Process requests and print all cheques
- Manage and maintain accounts records online and on our in house systems
- Assist in maintaining and managing the petty cash
- Ensure daily banking is done in line with company procedures
- Department and firm assistance as and when required e.g. administration, training, specialist assistance, scanning
- Deal with internal and external queries in an efficient and timely manner
What we’re looking for:
- Good standard of general education
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in accounts and finance
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- IT Literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The role is based at our Head Office, in the heart of Chester city centre and is easily accessible by all methods of public transport, with public parking available underneath our building.
To apply or find out more please email email@example.com