Business Administration Apprentice, Chester and Birkenhead (2 positions)
Do you want to earn while you continue to learn?
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship which will give you business administration skills as well as an opportunity to work in the legal sector?
As part of the office administration team, you will work closely with our clients and colleagues, ensuring that all administration tasks are actioned in an accurate and timely manner. You’ll be a friendly and welcoming presence at reception and will enjoy communicating with people both over the telephone and face to face.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reception – answering phone calls, meeting and greeting clients and visitors and organising meeting rooms.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail.
- Scanning, filing and archiving large amounts of documentation.
- Responding to external and internal emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with general enquiries from members of staff and clients.
- Reviewing stock and submitting orders where relevant.
- Taking and organising deliveries.
- Supporting with general administration requests from colleagues at all levels across the business.
Duties may change from time to time, so a willingness to learn and the ability to follow new procedures quickly is essential.
You will receive a business induction and ongoing side by side training, alongside your structured Apprenticeship training programme.
What we’re looking for
- Good standard of general education ideally with 5 grade A-C GSCE passes including English and Maths as a minimum.
- Office administration experience beneficial but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
A supportive working environment where you’ll be encouraged to develop, along with many benefits including:
- A discretionary bonus scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Regular company wide social and charity events, including National Apprenticeship Week – see more on previous celebrations here.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
….and many more!
Please note: some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Both the Chester and Birkenhead offices are well located and enjoy excellent public transport links.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th May, with interviews to follow with successful candidates week commencing Monday 7th May.
To apply, send your CV to Jenny at [email protected]