We can recover your business debts at no cost to you.
We do this differently to a traditional commercial debt collection agency.
When listening to our business clients, they often say they do not want to compromise existing relationships and would like to continue investing money back in to the business, but find cash ‘locked up’ in unpaid invoices, some going back years. Sometimes they have had a disagreement over the amount due or the terms of a contract, and prefer to protect the trading relationship they have built up over the years (and their own reputation). Or they are unsure where they legally stand.
If these situations sound familiar or you answer yes to any of these 5 questions, read on:
- Do you have recent or historic debts of up to six years old which you have given up any hope of recovering?
- Have you tried chasing money owed to you to improve your profits and find it’s taking up time which could be better spent running your business?
- Would you like to recover debts with no impact on your business relationships or your reputation?
- Have you tried a debt collection agency with mixed results?
- Would you like an experienced recovery team to collect your debt no matter how complicated or difficult it may be?
There are no hidden extras such as charges or retainers contained in our new and comprehensive service. We collect debt at no cost to your business – quickly, completely, and transparently.
Our full support business commercial recovery service works in three areas: Pursue. Prevent. Protect.
You’ll have peace of mind that your money is being pursued by a dedicated and experienced commercial recoveries team, working on your behalf. Unlike debt collection agencies, our specialists work in a regulated environment bound by strict standards of the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority) which guarantee quality and accountability.
The reputation and trading relationships of your business can take years to build, and just moments to damage. Our experienced team can step in to recover money owed to your business, preventing reputational damage, keeping relationships intact.
As part of our commercial recoveries service designed to protect your profits, we will also briefly review your business contracts or terms and conditions at no cost to make sure they are providing the right long term protection.
Not all commercial recoveries services are the same
In the short term we recover money owed to your business, and longer term we can ensure you get paid on time, every time in the future.
More than commercial recoveries
If you reach the stage of having to issue proceedings, we have flexible cost options to fund taking that step, supporting you throughout the process.
Email or call Michael, who heads up our Commercial Recoveries team in confidence for a free, initial no obligation conversation.
We act for a wide range of clients including property managers, recruitment companies, credit groups, insolvency practitioners and accountants.
About our commercial recoveries service for business
How much will it cost?
Where possible, we will pass your costs onto your debtor meaning that where we are able to offer you a no costs debt collection service. When we cannot pass on your costs we offer these debt collection options:
1. Fixed cost per debt letter. The cost varies depending upon how many letters you would like us to send to your debtors.
Fixed cost letters start from £15 + VAT.
2. We can collect your debt on a no-win, no-fee basis. The cost per letter varies and depends on factors such as the number of letters you want sending to a debtor, the age of the debt and the financial strength of your debtor.
No-win, no-fee letters start at £50 + VAT.
3. We can collect your debt on a commission basis. Again the commission payable will depend upon the volume and age of the debt that you want us to collect.
How long will it take?
We act straight away following instruction, and the time taken to collect the debt varies depending on the case. Our experts have an excellent track record of recovering debts for clients.
Our team includes Michael, the Head of our Commercial Recoveries team. Contact him in confidence for a free, initial no obligation conversation.