Are you looking for a supportive team which is highly experienced in commercial debt recovery?
The key to getting paid is to act quickly. Getting legal advice is not costly, a solicitor’s letter can cost as little as £15. We act straight away following instruction, offer affordable pricing, and give practical solutions tailored around you and your credit control practices.
Our service covers:
- Proven track record of recovering money for clients – we get results!
- Free initial debtor searches and collection advice
- Credit control advice
- Clear fixed costs for all stages from initial letter to court action and enforcement
- Instructions actioned on the same day
- Fixed cost small claims package for disputed debts below £10,000
- Experts in all areas of debt recovery including insolvency actions
We act for a wide range of clients including property managers, recruitment companies, credit groups, insolvency practitioners and accountants.
About our debt recovery service for business
How much will it cost?
where possible, we will pass your costs onto your debtor meaning that where we are able to offer you a no costs debt collection service. When we cannot pass on your costs we offer these debt collection options:
1. Fixed cost per debt letter. The cost varies depending upon how many letters you would like us to send to your debtors.
Fixed cost letters start from £15 + VAT.
2. We can collect your debt on a no-win, no-fee basis. The cost per letter varies and depends on factors such as the number of letters you want sending to a debtor, the age of the debt and the financial strength of your debtor.
No-win, no-fee letters start at £50 + VAT.
3. We can collect your debt on a commission basis. Again the commission payable will depend upon the volume and age of the debt that you want us to collect.
How long will it take?
We act straight away following instruction, and the time taken to collect the debt varies depending on the case. Our experts have an excellent track record of recovering debts for clients.
Our team includes Michael, the Head of our Debt Recovery team. Contact him in confidence for a free, initial no obligation conversation.