Administrator, Wills, Trusts and Estates, in Birkenhead and Chester
Whether you have existing administration skills or you want to work in a legal environment in an office based support role, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Ongoing development and training sessions.
- Regular performance reviews, personal development and a great work / life balance.
- Small, friendly, sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
This is a newly created opportunity for an administrator to join the probate team within our Wills, Trusts and Estates department. The main focus of the role will be to provide support with probate and estate administration, whilst consistently providing unrivalled levels of client service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking all administration tasks for the team in the probate department g drafting and sending letters, photocopying, scanning, filing, post.
- Managing diaries: booking external appointments and organising meeting rooms.
- Updating paper based and electronic files using our case management system.
- Client liaison over the phone, in writing and by email, providing updates and progressing actions where appropriate.
- Arranging and conducting appointments for clients and relatives who come into our offices to discuss Estate Administration and to collect original documents.
- Assisting with archiving and storage of original documents.
What we’re looking for:
- A genuine desire to work within Wills Trusts and Estates.
- Law degree or legal administration experience ideal but not essential.
- A strong communicator with an empathetic, client focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- IT literate MS Office / case management experience.
Support is required across two of our offices, so you must be willing to travel to Chester and Birkenhead on a weekly basis.
Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Our growth plans are continuing throughout the year so please contact us with brief details of what you are looking for, and we can proactively get back in touch should something suitable arise.
Note for candidates
Please apply direct to our in-house recruitment team, as we aren’t currently working with recruitment agencies on this role, thank you.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]