Business Administration Apprentice, Birkenhead
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship which will give you business administration skills as well as an opportunity to work in a busy and varied reception and administration role? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to your training, we offer:
- A discretionary bonus scheme.
- Regular reviews, ongoing personal development and a great work / life balance.
- Friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events, including the celebration of National Apprenticeship Week.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
Working closely with clients and colleagues, you’ll ensure that all administration tasks are actioned in an accurate and timely manner. You’ll be a friendly and welcoming presence at reception and will enjoy communicating with people both over the telephone and face to face.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reception – answering phone calls, meeting and greeting clients and visitors and organising meeting rooms and events, ensuring high levels of presentation at all times.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail and organising outgoing post.
- Scanning, filing and archiving large amounts of documentation.
- Responding to external and internal emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with general enquiries from members of staff and clients.
- Reviewing stock and submitting orders where relevant.
- Taking and organising deliveries.
- Supporting with general administration requests from colleagues at all levels across the business.
Duties may change from time to time, so a willingness to learn and the ability to follow new procedures quickly is important.
You will receive a full business induction and ongoing side by side training, alongside your structured Apprenticeship training programme.
What we’re looking for:
- Good standard of general education ideally with 5 grade A-C or equivalent GSCE passes including English and Maths as a minimum.
- Office administration experience ideal but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th July, with interviews to follow for successful applicants on Wednesday 31st July.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]