Commercial Litigation Solicitor, in Liverpool
If you’re looking to run your own busy, varied and high quality caseload, want exposure to technically complex cases and the opportunity to mentor others, we’d love to hear from you.
A supportive yet autonomous working environment, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme.
- Regular reviews, ongoing personal development and a great work / life balance.
- Friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
We advise and act on behalf of large commercial companies, SMEs, owner managed businesses, high net worth individuals and insolvency practitioners. We provide tailored, commercial advice, ensuring that we secure the best deal for our clients, which often involves Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediation.
Responsible for your own case load, you’ll be fully supported in order to gain exposure to or further advance your skills on more complex, high value disputes.
You’ll enjoy high levels of client contact from the outset and will be exposed to a variety of commercial litigation work, including:
- property litigation
- complex commercial contract claims
- company / shareholder disputes
- civil fraud
- professional negligence claims
- intellectual property
- contentious probate.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 3 years PQE+.
- A technically strong litigator who has experience of and enjoys working on a wide range of commercial disputes, including property.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy in correspondence and drafting.
- Strong communicator who is able to confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- IT literate / case management experience
Please note that travel will be required occasionally between our offices as well as to attend court or visit clients, so own transport is ideal.
Levels of PQE detailed are for guidance only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.
How to apply
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]