Conveyancing Executive, Chester
Are you looking to head up a conveyancing team, work with high quality referrers and have autonomy over the way you manage your files?
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme.
- Regular reviews, ongoing personal development and a great work/life balance.
- Friendly, sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal service and gym membership.
- Values based reward and recognition scheme.
The main focus of the role will be to guide our clients through the sale of their property from inception to completion, providing a high level of proactive, friendly service throughout. You’ll also enjoy maintaining and building relationships with key partners, brokers and referrers. Whilst part of a large conveyancing department, which spans two of our offices, you’ll lead and manage a small, experienced and highly motivated team, who will support you with your day to day activities.
In addition to your direct team, we also offer you an experienced conveyancing support team to help with inception and post completion administration, as well as an extra pair of hands when you’re busy. Both our teams and our IT systems are structured in a way that best supports the conveyancing customer journey, allowing you to work closely with your team to expedite cases and offer unrivalled client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own varied caseload consisting of sales, purchases and remortgages, providing exceptional service and expert legal advice.
- Day to day line management, ensuring development plans are agreed, targets achieved and relevant training delivered.
- Developing and maintaining profitable relationships with new and existing clients, including referrers.
- Attending networking and other business events with existing and prospective clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A knowledgeable and highly commercial Conveyancer / Fee Earner/ Solicitor who can work autonomously on complex sale and purchase files.
- Experience of working on freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership properties is essential.
- Leadership and performance management skills.
- Law degree/conveyancing qualification ideal, but not essential.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Results orientated
- IT literate with case management experience.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
Please note: Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Our growth plans are continuing throughout the year so please contact us with brief details of what you are looking for, and we can proactively get back in touch should something suitable arise.
Note for candidates
Please apply direct to our in-house recruitment team, as we aren’t currently working with recruitment agencies on this role, thank you.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]