Debt Collection Advisor/Agent, Liverpool
Are you looking to continue developing your debt collection skills in a professional, legal services environment?
Do you enjoy working in a positive, results driven environment?
Due to further strategic growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced telephone debt collector. Helping to deliver this innovative new service, you should enjoy high levels of success and enjoy building instant rapport with senior, external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new specialist debt recovery team in a pivotal role, making a unique contribution from the outset. Working with minimal supervision, you’ll work to deliver objectives in line with your targets and our Values.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Making initial contact with a wide range of businesses owners and stakeholders (typically MDs, FDs) to discuss their debt and clearly outline their obligations.
- Successfully negotiating and processing payments, achieving outstanding results for our clients from the first point of contact with their debtors.
- Escalating any unpaid debt via pre-determined channels in order for proceedings to begin in a timely manner.
- Updating the case management system with any relevant notes and documentation, following every call.
- Adhering at all to all compliance and regulatory guidelines and best practice.
This role could be based in Liverpool.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of debt/cash collection or credit control essential whether from a business to business or business to consumer environment.
- Contact/ call centre background ideal.
- Highly effective and confident communicator with a tenacious, professional and customer focused approach.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results focussed.
- IT literate with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Office/ case management systems.
What we offer:
A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus schemes.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Regular company wide social and charity events.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
- Free tea, coffee and a subsidised ‘frothy coffee machine’.
Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Our growth plans are continuing throughout the year so please contact us with brief details of what you are looking for, and we can proactively get back in touch should something suitable arise.
Note for candidates
Please apply direct to our in-house recruitment team, as we aren’t currently working with recruitment agencies on this role, thank you.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]