HR and Recruitment Administrator, Chester
Are you an outstanding organiser with an eye for detail? Do you have the confidence to engage with people at all levels and want a varied role in a small team? If you think you could be our ‘go to’ person, we’d love to hear from you!
Our business is evolving and our team is growing!
This is a newly created position, supporting the Recruitment and HR team – the focus will very much be on administration support but you’ll also enjoy working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. We’ll need your talents to help us deliver some of our exciting people projects too!
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
- Modern, open plan office in Chester city centre.
- Great work / life balance.
- Regular performance reviews and personal development.
- Friendly, sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events …
… have a chat to us to find out more!
The role will be incredibly varied and busy, so along with strong organisation skills, the ability to multitask and prioritise requests is essential. You will be involved in the full life cycle of our employees, from attraction, recruitment and induction through to engagement and retention, assisting with day to day HR queries along the way.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Draft internal and external job adverts, liaising with internal teams and identifying appropriate recruitment channels.
- Manage all applications into the recruitment inbox, effectively building a strong candidate pipeline.
- Resourcing and talent mapping using multiple recruitment tools e.g. social media (including LinkedIn), and job boards.
- Conduct initial CV and telephone screenings and assist with interviews.
- Liaise with hiring managers, candidates and third party partners throughout the recruitment process, arranging interviews and assessment centres, providing an excellent candidate experience throughout.
- Maintain and update all HR documentation and employee records e.g. draft offer letters, contracts of employment and job descriptions, policy updates, payroll updates.
- Assist with new starter and leaver processes, including inductions, on boarding and exit interviews.
- Coordinating people related events e.g. internal / external training sessions, National Apprenticeship Week.
- Accompanying our HR Advisor to relevant meetings and taking minutes.
- Manage and co-ordinate work experience and University placement programmes.
What we’re looking for:
- Recruitment and / or HR administration experience is essential.
- An understanding and appreciation of HR and recruitment best practice.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Proactive team player with a flexible and positive approach.
- M/S Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Discreet approach with a focus on handling information sensitively and in total confidence.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our team at [email protected]