Inception & Post Completions Assistant, Conveyancing, Birkenhead
Are you highly organised with an eye for detail and a focus on deadlines?
Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive team where you’ll receive training, regular feedback and recognition?
Due to internal staff progression, we’re recruiting an Inception & Post Completions Administrator into our existing team. The main focus of the role will be to effectively manage the opening and post completion processes for our conveyancing executives and assistants. Whilst you’ll be part of a large department, you’ll work autonomously in an administrative focussed role. Providing exceptional levels of customer service and ensuring that administration deadlines are met, you’ll play a big part in ensuring our award winning service delivers for our clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Opening new electronic and paper based files for multiple conveyancing teams.
- Liaising with clients over the telephone and by email in order to explain our conveyancing process and ensure that all client care administration is completed accurately.
- Effectively managing the post completions diary, ensuring all deadlines are detailed and adhered to.
- Ensuring that all post completions processes are finalised, including:
- Paying stamp duty to HMRC.
- Serving any notices to landlords.
- Registering new owners with the Land Registry.
- Liaising with residential conveyancing teams across our sites to ensure that any outstanding queries are fully resolved at the earliest opportunity.
- Closing and archiving files, ensuring all case management and paper based folders are completed fully.
- General conveyancing administration and support where necessary
- You’ll work closely with our Operations Manager, Corinne, who is passionate about staff development and who offers regular ‘open forums’, where you’ll have the opportunity to make valued contributions to how you, the team and the wider business work together.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong administrator with excellent organisation skills and the proven ability to effectively manage deadlines and diaries.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- IT literate.
- Experience within residential conveyancing/legal services.
- A good working knowledge of post completions processes for freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and new build properties.
- Case management/Land Registry portal knowledge.
What we offer:
- A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus schemes.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Regular company wide social and charity events.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.