Junior Developer, Chester
Is scripting and the development of systems and web apps your thing? Do you enjoy juggling the changing priorities of multiple projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Outstanding IT training and technical development.
- Regular performance reviews and personal development.
- Small, friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
Working in a small, experienced and dedicated team you’ll enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Your focus will be on maintaining, developing and improving our legal case management system and web based apps, allowing both our teams and clients to experience an intuitive, user-friendly and efficient service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, scripting and implementing changes to the case management system (SOS).
- Supporting with the delivery of multiple projects to deadline and within budget.
- Writing and developing web based apps.
- Installing new IT products to a high standard, effectively training staff to ensure the expected return on investment is realised.
- Structuring workflows on our case management systems.
You’ll also need to cover front line help desk support from time to time – providing hands-on and remote support for telephone, hardware and software queries.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer focussed with a personable approach.
- Able to deal with change, whilst retaining a focus on deliverables and prioritising effectively.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in simple terms.
- Team player, who is also able to work independently.
- Legal case management experience of benefit but not essential as full training will be given.
Travel may occasionally be required between our offices. Own car is ideal but not essential.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Note for recruitment agents
Please note that we aren’t working with external agencies on this position. We do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]