Legal Assistant, Residential Conveyancing, Birkenhead
If you have an eye for detail along with a passion for organising and delivering exceptional service, we’d love you to join our friendly, supportive and award winning team!
A supportive yet autonomous working environment, along with many benefits including:
- Ongoing technical development and training sessions
- A high level of administrative support and a great work / life balance.
- Regular performance reviews and personal development.
- Small, friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
A newly created role due to staff development, your main focus will be to guide our clients through the end to end conveyancing process, provide key administrative support and maintain excellent relationships with our partners. Whilst you’ll be part of a large conveyancing department, you’ll work within a small, highly experienced team.
- Support the team with all general conveyancing administration.
- Liaise with customers and referrers by both telephone and email, answering queries where appropriate.
- Ensure that all parties have returned necessary documents in line with requirements.
- Send fixtures / fittings and contents / property information forms to clients.
- Update the case management system with all documents and notes.
What we’re looking for:
- Residential conveyancing / legal administration experience strongly preferred.
- Previous office administration essential
- Ability to work on own initiative within a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Results focussed.
- IT literate/case management experience.
Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Our growth plans are continuing throughout the year so please contact us with brief details of what you are looking for, and we can proactively get back in touch should something suitable arise.
Note for candidates
Please apply direct to our in-house recruitment team, as we aren’t currently working with recruitment agencies on this role, thank you.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]