Marketing co-ordinator, Chester
Are you a passionate marketer who gets a thrill out of seeing projects come to life? Do you enjoy being a busy bee? We have a newly created job in a growing team for a Marketing Co-ordinator who would like to have an immediate impact, make the role their own, and contribute to a hive of marketing activity.
- Values-based recognition and reward scheme.
- Modern, open plan office in Chester city centre.
- Great work / life balance.
- Regular performance reviews and personal development.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Friendly, sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events …
… have a chat to us to find out more!
We are a forward-thinking professional services business entering an exciting period of change so activities will include helping to develop, deliver and maintain top-quality marketing materials which pack a punch.
You’ll be based in Chester, largely working with the Group Marketing Manager as well as the business development and sales teams to deliver the marketing strategy.
Your time will mainly be spent supporting projects such as the website (an understanding of web building skills is preferred, but not essential), case studies, guides, e-news and social media. You’ll also be involved in:
- Producing on-brand marketing collateral such as presentations.
- Organising events including for sponsorships eg Chester Arts Fair.
- Conducting research and making suggestions for improvement.
- Applying best practice and reporting results.
- Proactively responding to ad-hoc projects – well this is marketing after all!
Full time, based in Chester, occasional travel to other HM offices and events may be required.
5 key qualities we are looking for
- A practical and creative ‘hands-on’ marketer.
- A team player who can confidently collaborate at all levels with stakeholders.
- A marketer who can analyse and demonstrate the results of their actions.
- A multi-tasker who can progress diverse projects.
- A marketer with a strong client-first, commercial mind-set.
Skills and experience
- Around 3+ years’ marketing experience preferred (a specific marketing qualification is advantageous, though not essential).
- A self-motivated professional with a solid academic background, ideally educated to A-level or above.
- Adept at writing accurate on-brand content within deadline.
- A willingness to adapt to changing circumstances while keeping a cool head.
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes, cloud tools, CMS, plus a basic understanding of Google Analytics and CRM.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our team at [email protected]