Office Administrator, Liverpool
Are you an organised, self starter with fantastic interpersonal skills?
If you have previous office administration experience, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Regular reviews, ongoing personal development and a great work / life balance.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
- Fantastic office environment in Liverpool city centre.
The Office Administrator role
You will act as the ‘go to person’ for all office administration requirements and requests.
Managing a varied and busy workload, you’ll provide administration support to our legal teams and look after the day-to-day running of the office, acting as a welcoming and efficient first point of contact for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our legal teams:
- Updating the case management system and liaising with clients re updates.
- Producing letters and invoices.
- Booking hotels and making travel arrangements.
- Completing expenses forms.
- General office administration:
- Responsible for managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Photocopying, filing, scanning and archiving large court bundles.
- Ensuring stationery and printer supplies are maintained.
- Creating mailing lists, managing confidential waste.
- Managing petty cash.
- Maintaining an awareness of staff diaries, holiday lists and colleague availability, liaising with third party providers.
- Diary management and event planning and coordination including:
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms and organising parking spaces.
- Organising catering and setting up any networking / internal events.
What we’re looking for:
- Office administration experience, ideally having supported multiple teams or worked in a legal environment previously.
- Organised self starter who is able to take a proactive approach to tasks.
- Confident and effective communicator, able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong team player with a positive, customer-focussed approach.
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy and output.
- Effective organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
How to apply
To apply for the Office Administrator role, send your CV to [email protected]
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]