Paralegal, Insolvency, Liverpool / Remote
The Paralegal role
Working closely with our Insolvency Consultant, you’ll provide accurate, detailed and timely administrative and client care support and will be supported and developed, as you begin to manage your own case load. You’ll work with a variety of clients such as:
- large international accountancy practices
- small niche insolvency practitioners
- state regulatory bodies
- local authorities
- private individuals.
You’ll also have the support of a broader, highly experienced resolution and recovery team.
What we’re looking for:
- Law degree essential.
- Previous insolvency or dispute resolution experience highly desirable.
- A willingness to learn.
- Self starter with strong communication skills.
- Able to build rapport with clients.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- IT literate with case management experience.
What we offer for the Paralegal, Insolvency role
We offer a supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop your skills further. We also offer many benefits including:
- Enhanced annual leave package, including Christmas Eve and your birthday off and bank holidays.
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave.
- Future and Senior Leadership Development Programme.
- Power Hour training focusing on soft skills and personal and professional development.
- Regular company-wide social and charity events.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- A great work / life balance with ‘early dart’ Fridays and remote working opportunities.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Values-based recognition and reward scheme.
- Dress for your day approach.
- Long service awards.
- Mental health first aiders and practical support to help you manage your physical and mental wellbeing
Please note: some of these benefits will only apply after a qualifying period.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
We will be interviewing for this role as soon as possible, with an immediate starting date.
Please note, we are open to applications from graduate students with suitable experience and skills.
If you make an application to Hillyer McKeown we will process your data in accordance with the Candidate Privacy Notice detailed on our website.
At Hillyer McKeown we commit to promoting a culture of equality and diversity in the workplace. You will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Note for recruitment agents
Please note that we aren’t working with external agencies on this position. We do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our Talent Manager, Jenny Smith at [email protected]