Sales Executive, Chester
Part time and full time applications considered
Do you want to sell an award-winning Residential Conveyancing service that delivers?
Do you have an existing network of contacts within estate agencies, mortgage brokers, conveyancing panel managers or lenders?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Uncapped earning potential.
- An autonomous and flexible working environment.
- Regular performance reviews and personal development.
- Friendly and sociable team and regular company wide social and charity events.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- Values based recognition and reward scheme.
The Sales Executive role:
Over 80% of our clients choose to use us again and regularly recommend us to others, so you can be confident that the outstanding service you sell will be delivered.
Working in a highly autonomous business development role within our Residential Conveyancing team, you’ll utilise your existing professional networks to positively represent our brand and win and secure new work. Building and effectively maintaining your own sales pipeline, you will spend the majority of your time in the field, visiting new clients and referrers.
You’ll work closely with our Operations Manager and conveyancing teams to successfully on board your clients whilst ensuring your knowledge of our service and how our teams work is second to none!
What we’re looking for:
- Sales/ business development experience from within a relevant industry sector e.g. estate agents, mortgage brokers.
- Proven sales capability with a successful track record of working to targets.
- An engaging and professional communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Target and results orientated approach.
- High levels of resilience.
You will spend most of your time in the field, so your own car will be essential.
Full and part time applications considered – days/hours will be discussed at application stage.
We are not working with agents to recruit for this role.
Note for agents
Please note that do operate a central PSL for all our offices (which isn’t currently due for renewal) and all recruitment related queries should be directed to our team at [email protected]