Wills Advisors, based in Birkenhead (2 positions)
A genuine desire to work with people is required, along with a positive and professional approach, good educational background and a willingness to learn. Legal experience is not required and extensive support will be provided.
Due to continued growth within our Wills and Probate department, we are currently recruiting two additional legal advisors into our existing team. You’ll be based in our Birkenhead office but will spend most of your time in the field, covering an area from North Wales up to North Liverpool.
Working with a trusted partner to provide innovative legal advisory services, we are inviting applications from individuals who would like to ensure that every client they meet is protected and well looked after.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing clients with face to face or telephone appointments, taking initial instructions and providing advice on Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing and registering Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, liaising with clients to keep them updated throughout the process.
- Developing our reputation in the local market through business development activities, effectively managing your pipeline.
- Own car and business insurance will be essential due to travel requirements.
Flexibility with working hours is required, as we do offer clients the option of out of hours appointments.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong educational background – ideally A level / equivalent, or higher.
- Customer service experience essential.
- Strong organisation skills with a careful and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team working skills.
- An empathetic approach, understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult.
- Effective diary management skills, ensuring client visits and all administration are managed in a timely fashion.
- IT literate.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th November with interviews being held on Wednesday 5th December in Chester.
What we offer:
A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and discretionary bonus scheme.
- Extensive initial training, followed by ongoing structured development.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Tax free childcare scheme.
- Regular company wide social and charity events.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
- Free tea, coffee and a subsidised ‘frothy coffee machine’.
Please note: Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
We are working in partnership with the RightLegal Group in relation to this Legal Advisor position. All applications and personal details included will be shared with the RightLegal Group for screening, assessment and training purposes. We will not share your data with any other parties and RightLegal Group will delete your data following completion of the recruitment process. Further information on the partnership will be shared with you at initial screening stage. Hillyer McKeown may retain your data for up to 6 months under the GDPR condition of legitimate interests, should you have any queries about your application.