Are you looking to start your career in Legal Services or Legal Adviser further develop your legal knowledge in Private Client services?
Do you enjoy high levels of direct client contact and have strong organisational skills?
Due to increasing levels of business, we are looking to recruit a Legal Adviser into our successful and well established Wills and Probate department.
The main focus of the Legal Adviser will be to visit our clients in their homes and at other off site locations across the North West, to take instructions and draft Wills and Powers of Attorney. You’ll need a friendly and empathetic approach to help our clients, who often find themselves in difficult and emotional circumstances.
Whilst you’ll be part of a large team, you’ll be comfortable using your own initiative and will enjoy achieving targets. A comprehensive induction coupled with ongoing training and support will ensure you feel confident, knowledgeable and able to deliver unrivalled client service from the outset.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Arranging initial appointments by telephone with clients who have requested a meeting
- Meeting clients in their homes and other locations to take instructions regarding Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Arranging follow up appointments and drafting relevant documentation
- Effectively managing your diary appointments to minimise travelling times and maximise your appointment schedule
What we’re looking for from our Legal Adviser:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Law Degree, Paralegal or Private Client experience desirable
- Highly effective communicator with an empathetic approach
- Results focussed
- Attention to detail
Your own car will be essential as you will be visiting clients on a regular basis. Successful applicants will be invited to interview on Friday 21st April.