We offer a supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate, develop and reach your personal goals, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus schemes.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- A comprehensive Personal Development Plan (PDP), with a focus on training and development.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Regular company wide social and charity events.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local businesses/events through our sponsorships.
- Free tea, coffee and a subsidised ‘frothy coffee machine’.
…. and more!
Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Training and development
We have a structured in-house training programme, focussing both on technical and ‘soft’ skills, which contributes to your ongoing professional development.
Development requirements and goals are discussed during individual PDPs.