A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and further development your technical and personal skills, along with many benefits including:
• Enhanced annual leave package, including Christmas Eve and your birthday off & Bank Holidays
• Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave
• Regular company-wide social and charity events
• Discounted legal services and gym membership
• A great work / life balance with ‘early dart’ Fridays and an agile working environment
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Values based recognition and reward scheme
• Dress for your day
• Long service awards
• Mental Health first aiders and practical support to help you manage your physical and mental wellbeing
• Legal studies leave
• Employee referral programme
…. and more!
Please note: Some of these benefits are offered after a qualifying period.
Training and development
We have a structured in-house training programme, focussing both on technical and ‘soft’ skills, which contributes to your ongoing professional development.
Development requirements and goals are discussed during individual PDPs.