Do you want to work in an innovative and forward thinking conveyancing team where the customer journey and proactive communication is key?
Are you ready to lead a team as well as manage your own case load?
Due to increased levels of business we are looking to recruit into our well established and highly respected conveyancing department.
The main focus of the role will be to guide our clients through the end to end conveyancing process and build relationships with key partners. Whilst you’ll be part of a large department, which spans our three offices, you’ll lead and motivate a small team, who will support you with your day to day activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day line management, ensuring development plans are agreed and targets achieved
- Managing your own varied caseload consisting of sales, purchases and remortgages, providing exceptional service and expert legal advice
- Developing and maintaining profitable relationships with new and existing clients, including referrers
- Attending networking and other business events with existing and prospective clients
We focus on a thorough, attentive and commercial approach, which ensures that we deliver the desired outcomes for our clients during what can be a stressful time. Our IT systems and administration and support teams are structured in a way that best supports you, allowing you to work closely with your team to expedite cases and offer unrivalled client service. We pride ourselves on the quality and level of the work we undertake and the complexity of the files you’ll work on reflects this.
You’ll work closely with our Operations Manager, who is passionate about staff development and who offers regular ‘open forums’, where you’ll have the opportunity to make valued contributions to how you, the team and the wider business work together.
What we’re looking for:
- A knowledgeable and highly commercial Conveyancer/Fee Earner who can work autonomously on complex sale and purchase files
- Experience of working on leasehold properties is essential
- Leadership skills
- Conveyancing qualification ideal, but not essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- IT Literate with case management experience
- Ability to build profitable and long standing relationships with clients and referrers
Our office is located in Hamilton Square and enjoys excellent transport links.
To apply, please contact Jenny on recr[email protected]