Do you enjoy working in a client focused, supportive and friendly team environment?
Are you looking to work for an innovative firm where your skills be developed further?
As a result of continued expansion, we’re recruiting a Senior Legal Assistant to join our residential conveyancing team in Birkenhead. We’re looking for someone who will help guide our clients through the end to end conveyancing process. Although part of a larger department you will work within a small team, supporting one of our experienced lawyers and further developing your skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting contracts on the sale of a property
- Checking search results and mortgage offers
- Liaising with clients and providing quotes as well as providing replies to enquiries, and preparing bills and completion statements
- Sending fixtures, fittings and contents/property information forms to clients and handling replies
What we’re looking for:
- Residential conveyancing experience within a sale and purchase department
- Ability to draft and issue contracts and compile completion statements
- An effective communicator at all levels
- Exceptional customer service skills
- IT Literate with case management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
Our office is located in Hamilton Square and enjoys excellent transport links.