Conveyancing Team at Hillyer McKeown Wins National LFS Award
The conveyancing team at Hillyer McKeown has won a national LFS award for Best Direct Conveyancing Firm. The awards are one of the most sought after in the industry and in 2017 the number of applications increased by 50% from 2016. The award dinner took place in Birmingham and celebrated both businesses and individuals who could demonstrate excellent service.
The panel of prestigious judges reviewed each entry and each category was subject to a rigorous 7-stage evaluation to ensure balanced and fair results:
- Initial assessment of each application.
- Mystery shopping experience measuring the quality and quotation pack received.
- Legal Eye compliance check to score each entry.
- Judges review of points 1, 2 and 3.
- Judges complete a 20 minute interview with each entrant.
- Shopper Anonymous completes a client survey with at least 10 clients to measure the Net Promoter Score (1 to 10).
- Judges make their final review and choose the winners.
Caroline Jones, Partner, commented on winning the award:
“We are absolutely delighted and surprised by winning such a prestigious award. The surprise is because we were up against some really tough competition. While we make every effort to provide a superb service, we didn’t imagine being awarded the Best Direct Conveyancing Firm in the country. We are continually looking for ways to improve our service and this award reflects the commitment and hard work our teams put into making each transaction as smooth as possible. As client testimonials are also part of the judging process winning this award makes us all extra proud.”
View the full list 2017 LFS Award winners.
Read the LFS judge’s report.
Visit Today’s Conveyancing to find out how the winners reacted.