The HM Group of companies (Hillyer McKeown LLP, HM Group Services Limited and HM Bamboo Limited hereinafter referred to as “HM Group”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and website visitors. The HM Group is made up of different legal entities. This policy is issued on behalf of the HM Group so when we mention “HM Group”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, we are referring to the relevant company in the HM Group.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies and the purposes for which We use them is below:
|Functionality Cookie||1st Party Domain Cookie||This cookie enables us to:
|Strictly Necessary Cookie||Session Cookie||This cookie enables us to:
|Analytical/Performance Cookie||Google Analytics Cookie||This cookie enables us to:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our website. This enables Us to personalise Our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.