Getting the balance right: International Women’s Day 2019
The theme of International Women’s Day 2019 is Balance for Better. We’re encouraging people to give a shout out to women who have influenced their lives in a positive way.
How we support women in the workplace
Hillyer McKeown (HM) supports women in the workplace. Featured here are several who are contributing to the ongoing success of the business.
Back row, from left to right:
- Kath, Head of Accounts
- Ruth, Head of Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Caroline, Head of Commercial Property
Front Row, left to right:
- Corinne, Operations Manager, Residential Conveyancing
- Wendy, Senior Associate Solicitor, Wills and Probate
HM is proud that:
- almost 60% of our lawyers are women
- over 50% of our Partners are women
- almost 50% of our female staff have flexible work arrangements.
According to the 2018 SLA Diversity Data, these figures are above the industry average. Meet more women in HM by visiting the Our People page.
Our culture encourages women to progress and our approach to women within and outside of the workplace is to promote the visibility of women, and celebrate their achievements.
This is not just for International Women’s Day, this is simply how we do business here!