Hillyer McKeown, Egerton House, Birkenhead
We are proud to be working in the heart of Birkenhead on the Wirral peninsula. The location of our Birkenhead office is convenient and close to all amenities.
Getting to our Birkenhead Solicitors office
As with all of our offices, they are easy to reach by car, bus and train.
Visitors find the location convenient, being a short walk from the train station. Onsite parking is available at Egerton House for visitors, otherwise parking near Hamilton Square is just a few minute’s walk away from the office.
What we love about Birkenhead
Birkenhead is situated on the beautiful Wirral peninsula, close to the Mersey River and Egerton House, just a short walk away from Hamilton Square, itself is a hub for seasonal activities and events, and the commercial zone of Birkenhead.
If you are looking for a solicitor in Birkenhead please contact us to make an appointment:
2 Tower Road
Or email us
Read about the history of Hillyer McKeown
Hillyer McKeown Solicitors provides a range of legal services and complementary services to support business growth. Our experienced, specialists cover:
- corporate and commercial law (speak to us about contracts and terms, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, investments)
- commercial property (covering planning, leasing, finance, disputes and more)
- employment law (ask about settlement agreements, contracts and agreements, tribunals, discrimination)
- dispute resolution (assisting with contracts, shareholder disagreements, fraud, professional negligence)
- commercial debt recovery (providing advice about credit control, insolvency, collection, mediation and more)
We also provide the following services:
- residential conveyancing (buying and selling, leasehold and freehold for first time buyers, repeat buyers and sellers, property investors, buying at auction etc)
- family law matters (pre-nuptials, civil partnerships, arrangements for children, relationship breakdown, separation, divorce)
- wills and probate (including Court of Protection and deputyship, estate management and financial planning for the future)