Hillyer McKeown, 1 Hamilton Square, Birkenhead
We are proud to be working in the heart of Birkenhead on the Wirral peninsula. The location of our Birkenhead office is conventient and close to all amenities.
Getting to our Birkenhead office
As with all of our offices, they are easy to reach by car, bus and train.
Visitors find the location convenient, being a short walk from the train station. Parking near Hamilton Square is just a few minute’s walk away from the office.
Visitors find our Birkenhead office friendly and relaxed, and it is a beautiful old building full of character.
What we love about Birkenhead
Birkenhead is situated on the beautiful Wirral peninsula, close to the Mersey River and Hamilton Square itself is a hub for seasonal activities and events.
If you are looking for a solicitor in Birkenhead please contact us to make an appointment:
Or email us
Read about the history of Hillyer McKeown
Hillyer McKeown provides a range of legal services and complementary services to support business growth. Our experienced, specialists cover:
- corporate and commercial law (speak to us about contracts and terms, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, investments)
- commercial property (covering planning, leasing, finance, disputes and more)
- employment law (ask about settlement agreements, contracts and agreements, tribunals, discrimination)
- dispute resolution (assisting with contracts, shareholder disagreements, fraud, professional negligence)
- debt recovery (providing advice about credit control, insolvency, collection, mediation and more)
- business growth (strategy and planning, finance, employee engagement, leadership and more – featuring The HM War Room)
We also provide the following services:
- residential conveyancing (buying and selling, leasehold and freehold for first time buyers, repeat buyers and sellers, property investors, buying at auction etc)
- family law matters (pre-nuptials, civil partnerships, arrangements for children, relationship breakdown, separation, divorce)
- wills and probate (including Court of Protection and deputyship, estate management and financial planning for the future)