Hillyer McKeown, Gorse Stacks House, Chester
Need a solicitor in Chester? We are proud to be a a firm of solicitors supporting growing businesses and working in Chester City centre. We are regularly involved in the local community by supporting charity initiatives, activities and sponsoring events. Since opening an office in Chester, we have seen the City grow in strength and confidence, making it an ideal place to live, work and do business.
Getting to our Chester Solicitors office
Our Chester Solicitors office is easy by car, bus and train.
Reasons we moved into the custom-built Gorse Stacks House in 2015 include the location, contemporary and accessible offices and Delamere Street parking – it is under the building so could not get any closer! Our office can be seen from Chester bus station and the train station is just a 10 minute walk away.
Business owners often visit to attend events, training and for specialist business advice, whilst private clients visit to sort out their family affairs including their wills, or to discuss another family matter (such as separation or divorce) in confidence.
Visitors find our Chester office welcoming and often mention the friendly, relaxed atmosphere and contemporary feel.
What we love about Chester
Chester’s fascinating history is hard to match, and is vividly brought to life with Talking Walls Chester. A walk around the old walls is something to do in any season as the high viewpoint changes continually. The City has a beautiful setting, cradled by the Chester Canal and the River Dee.
Culturally, we support many local events and activities including sporting events including Tranmere Rovers Football Club, and local golf and cricket clubs. The world-renowned Chester Zoo is also very close to the city centre, and is known for its ground-breaking conservation and research work.
If you are looking for a solicitor in Chester, please contact us to make an appointment:
Gorse Stacks House
Or email us
Read about the history of Hillyer McKeown
Hillyer McKeown provides a range of legal services and complementary services to support business growth. Our experienced, specialists cover:
- corporate and commercial law (speak to us about contracts and terms, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, investments)
- commercial property (covering planning, leasing, finance, disputes and more)
- employment law (ask about settlement agreements, contracts and agreements, tribunals, discrimination)
- dispute resolution (assisting with contracts, shareholder disagreements, fraud, professional negligence)
- debt recovery (providing advice about credit control, insolvency, collection, mediation and more)
We also provide the following services:
- residential conveyancing (buying and selling, leasehold and freehold for first time buyers, repeat buyers and sellers, property investors, buying at auction etc)
- family law matters (pre-nuptials, civil partnerships, arrangements for children, relationship breakdown, separation, divorce)
- wills and probate (including Court of Protection and deputyship, estate management and financial planning for the future)