Hillyer McKeown, Exchange Station, Liverpool
Looking for a solicitor in Liverpool? Our Liverpool office is in the iconic and historic Exchange Station in the heart of Liverpool’s vibrant commercial district. It is in sight of Moorfields station in the City centre, the location is easily reached by car and public transport.
Liverpool has undergone a remarkable transformation over the last few years, with further plans for massive investment meaning it is a great location for both business clients and personal clients, and our growing business.
Getting to our Liverpool Solicitors office
Our Liverpool Solicitors office enjoys excellent motorway and public transport links and has direct access into our reception area from Tithebarn Street.
There is ample parking at Exchange Station and there are several other car parks nearby.
We moved into the office in 2016 due to expansion, the convenient location, fantastic facilities, and contemporary and accessible offices. Visitors find our Liverpool office friendly and relaxed, and in a stunning location in the commercial district.
What we love about Liverpool
Liverpool is exciting and diverse, having recently undergone massive transformation including the beautiful waterfront setting of Albert Dock which continues to be a magnet for investment, and the impressive retail and entertainment development, Liverpool One.
There are too many fantastic things to see and do in Liverpool to cover here – we believe Liverpool is a superb place to live, work and do business.
If you are looking for a solicitor in Liverpool, please contact us or a free, no obligation discussion to see how we can help:
Or email us
Read about the history of Hillyer McKeown
Read the article about Hillyer McKeown in the My Planet Liverpool Magazine
Hillyer McKeown provides a range of legal services and complementary services to support business growth. Our experienced, specialists cover:
- corporate and commercial law (speak to us about contracts and terms, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, investments)
- commercial property (covering planning, leasing, finance, disputes and more)
- employment law (ask about settlement agreements, contracts and agreements, tribunals, discrimination)
- dispute resolution (assisting with contracts, shareholder disagreements, fraud, professional negligence)
- debt recovery (providing advice about credit control, insolvency, collection, mediation and more)
- business growth (strategy and planning, finance, employee engagement, leadership and more – featuring The HM War Room)
We also provide the following services:
- residential conveyancing (buying and selling, leasehold and freehold for first time buyers, repeat buyers and sellers, property investors, buying at auction etc)
- family law matters (pre-nuptials, civil partnerships, arrangements for children, relationship breakdown, separation, divorce)
- wills and probate (including Court of Protection and deputyship, estate management and financial planning for the future)