How to be a Modern Gentleman
- A gentleman behaves with both charm and honour in any given situation.
- A gentleman always removes his socks.
- A gentleman walks into a barbers not looking like he need a haircut and leaves not looking like he has had one.
- A gentleman puts his hand to his mouth when he coughs even if there’s no-one around.
- A gentleman not only has a moral compass but he also acts on it.
- A true gentleman will bring up a glass of water at bedtime every night.
- A true gentleman does not need to Google the dress code for any event and never ever wears a hat indoors.
- A gentleman never gives up – he always finds solutions
- A gentleman is only rude to a lady deliberately.
- A gentleman is a man who does not pick his nose in his car when stopped at traffic lights.
As heard on Radio 2’s Simon Mayo Drivetime show