The Court of Protection helps people who can no longer make some or all of their own decisions. In most cases, this means a Deputy needs to be appointed to act as a legal representative for that person, making sure that things like finances are taken care of on behalf of the family.

Our team can guide you and your family through this often complicated and emotional process covering:

  • Court of Protection applications
  • Appointing a deputy
  • Changing a deputy
  • Ongoing deputyship support
  • Gifts and tax planning
  • Wills & probate
Hillyer McKeown, Service Level Guarantee

Protect your loved ones when they are unable to make decisions for themselves

Take care of finances and more

Call: 01244318131

Head of Department

Ruth Heap - Hillyer McKeown

Ruth Heap

Email Ruth Heap

Mobile: 07587 553256

Make An Enquiry Existing Customer? Log in to HM Client Connect

What clients think about our service

“Many thanks for your help. Should any further difficulties arise I will contact you without hesitation as you’ve been fantastic every step of the way.” Mrs N