Senior Legal Assistant, Wills & Probate, Birkenhead
Do you enjoy high levels of direct client contact and have strong organisational skills?
Would you like to work in a supportive and friendly team environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced paralegal to join our well established and busy Wills, Trusts and Estates department.
You’ll be a key member of our committed and cohesive team, enjoying a high level of client contact. You will be expected to manage your own case load. The key focus of the role will be to advise on and manage probate files and although part of a larger department you will work within a small team, supporting one of our experienced lawyers. You’ll need a friendly and empathetic approach to deliver an outstanding service to our clients, who often find themselves in difficult and emotional circumstances.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client enquiries
- Dealing with a range of estate probate matters – updating and checking estate accounts, managing small estate probate matters and providing support on more complex matters
- Visiting probate properties
- Visiting clients in their homes or at other locations to take instructions and execute legal documents
What we’re looking for:
- Paralegal experience within a Wills, Trust and Estates department is essential
- Highly effective communicator with an empathetic approach
- Exceptional customer service skills
- IT literate with case management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Attention to detail
Your own car will be essential as you will be visiting clients off-site on a regular basis.
To apply, please email [email protected]