Meet Kathy Szeputi, Hillyer McKeown Marketing Manager.
It is great to be part of a refreshing and dynamic firm which welcomes new ideas. It is also motivating to be working with friendly teams which take pride in offering a top quality service.
I am genuinely passionate about marketing and enjoy the fast-moving pace; it never stands still! We were particularly proud when we achieved Highly Commended in the Law Society Excellence Awards for Marketing and Communications.
I enjoy building on the specialist digital, publishing and design experience I have gained over the last 25 years. I have been working at Hillyer McKeown for almost two years and enjoy the diversity of working with teams which are continually teaching me new things; no two days are the same.
Projects I have particularly enjoyed at Hillyer McKeown so far include:
- Compiling strategic developments for clients and prospects.
- Growing the visibility and scope of Hillyer McKeown’s brand.
- Developing content and processes to maximise our online presence.
- Promoting specific campaigns such as National Apprenticeship Week and International Women’s Day.
- Working with colleagues to support local charities in our communities and taking part in other CSR activities.
- Working with the team behind Chester Arts Festival.
At Hillyer McKeown I work closely with colleagues to help define, develop and deliver marketing materials, which includes the following:
- Coordinating the website, brand, optimisation, content and other materials.
- Assisting with the company’s marketing strategy to support business targets.
- Making sure that our communications are smart, clear and consistent.
- Ensuring our materials work well across all types of communication.
- Defining and identifying opportunities for growth.
I am an avid follower of technology and innovation, so I am always looking for ways to improve my own knowledge so we can offer the best possible service, communicated by optimum marketing. I appreciate that marketing is continually changing so over the last few years I have pro-actively achieved additional digital marketing qualifications (including receiving a Distinction for a Diploma in Digital Business Leadership from the ADBL).
Outside of work I enjoy walking, including with friends and our rescue dogs, travelling, yoga and amateur singing.