Meet Kathy Szeputi, Group Marketing Manager.
It is great to be part of a refreshing and dynamic firm which welcomes new ideas, and is committed to innovation and teamwork. It is also motivating to be working with friendly teams which take pride in offering a top quality service.
I am genuinely passionate about marketing and enjoy the fast-moving pace; it never stands still and there continues to be much to learn! We were particularly proud when we achieved Highly Commended in the Law Society Excellence Awards for Marketing and Communications and Investor in Customers (IIC) Gold accreditation.
I enjoy applying the specialist digital, publishing and design experience I have gained over the last 25 years. While working at Hillyer McKeown (now a Group) for over four years I have appreciated team working with diverse groups which are continually teaching me new things; no two days are the same.
Projects I have particularly enjoyed so far include:
- Developing and compiling ways to engage clients and partners, building stronger and longer-lasting relationships, such as the team behind Chester Arts Fair.
- Developing content, campaigns and processes to make sure we are visible, growing and talking about the things that matter.
- Promoting specific campaigns such as National Apprenticeship Week and International Women’s Day.
- Working with colleagues to support local charities in our communities and taking part in other CSR activities such as the Chester 10k run.
I work closely with colleagues to help define, develop, and deliver materials and ideas such as:
- Achieving the company’s marketing strategy which support business objectives.
- Making sure that our internal and external communications are clear and consistent.
- Supporting colleagues with projects associated with HM’s goals and company values.
- Researching and identifying opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Mentoring students through work placements.
I am an avid follower of new technology and ideas, so I am always looking for ways to improve my own knowledge to inform and improve our service. I appreciate that marketing is rapidly changing and it is important to stay sharp and curious. I’m proud to have achieved additional digital marketing qualifications (including receiving a Distinction for a Diploma in Digital Business Leadership from the ADBL), and enjoy continually learning.
Outside of work
Favourite pastimes include walking, including with friends and our rescue dogs, yoga, running and amateur singing.