Meet Lucy Mason Director of HM Creative.
I work with HM Creative clients, helping them to get the most from their marketing and PR.
Along with fellow director Nick Mason, I founded HM Creative in 2015 as part of Hillyer McKeown’s roll-out of its non-legal diversified services.
I am passionate about partnering with businesses in Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales and Wirral to show them how to get the maximum return on investment from their marketing strategies.
Projects I have worked on recently include:
- PR and Content campaign for Penketh Group
- Delivery of a new website for Grange Packing Solutions
- Implementation of a full service marketing campaign for CareSolve
- New website and marketing campaign for Charles Stephens
- PR and Marketing Partner support for Ellis & Co accountants
HM Creative provides clients with a comprehensive range of marketing solutions to help your business grow and prosper. Areas of support include:
- Marketing strategy
- PR strategy and implementation
- Content and copywriting
- Branding and design
- Website design and development
- Social media campaigns
- Video, film and photography
I have over 20 years’ experience working at a senior level in media, marketing and PR. I was previously a journalist and editor with the Daily Mail in London, while also enjoying spells at the Lancashire Evening Post and South Wales Echo in Cardiff.
During this time, I produced a number of award-winning magazines and supplements, something I continue to do for clients today. Among our current publications is HM magazine, the business and lifestyle magazine for Hillyer McKeown.
Away from work
I enjoy playing racketball and swimming, and spending time on holiday with family and friends in Anglesey, Aberdovey and the Lake District.