Meet Rebecca Rose (nee Nielson), Hillyer McKeown Paralegal, Commercial Property
I joined Hillyer McKeown in 2017 initially as part of the Residential Conveyancing team. I am now settled as a member of the Commercial Property team and could not be happier in my role. We take great pride in offering the best service we can, with many online reviews from clients reflecting our dedication and commitment.
I enjoy helping clients to buy and sell property and get great satisfaction from assisting the team to complete all manner of matters including mortgages, transfers of equity and equity release. My involvement with commercial matters includes:
- Drafting and amending leases and licenses.
- Adverse possession claims.
- SIPP property transactions.
- Commercial refinancing.
- Bridging finance transactions.
- Residential enfranchisement.
- All manner of post-completion work including Companies House and HM Land Registry registration.
My legal background
I am an alumnus of The University of Liverpool and have recently finished my legal academic studies with The Liverpool Law Academy, as I am currently training to be a fully qualified Chartered Legal Executive.
HM’s Employee Engagement Committee
In addition to working with the property team, I enjoy being a member of Hillyer McKeown’s Employee Engagement Committee (HMEEC) and am particularly involved with the firms charitable fundraising. The aims of the HMEEC are to:
- provide communication between staff and senior management.
- plan and deliver staff events (including the Christmas Party).
- assist with arranging charity fundraising events.
- promote our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) offering.
In recognition of my contribution to the firm’s values (R-respect, I-innovation, S-shine and E-engage), I was very proud to be the recipient of Hillyer McKeown’s RISEing Star of the Year award 2019.
Outside of work
In my spare time I am a playing member of the NODA (National Operatic and Dramatic Association) award-winning Birkenhead Operatic Society Trust (BOST). The amateur group performs in two major shows a year at theatres such as The Liverpool Empire, Royal Court Liverpool and Gladstone Theatre Port Sunlight, as well performing in numerous concerts throughout the year.