Receptionist and Office Administrator, Liverpool
Are you a self starter with exceptional interpersonal skills?
Do you enjoy organising and prioritising a busy and varied workload?
You will act as the ‘go to person’ for all office administration requirements and requests. The main focus of the role will be to provide unrivalled levels of client service to all internal and external clients. You will be based on reception, meeting and greeting and will also manage a varied administration workload, supporting our teams with legal and general administration tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting all clients and ensuring the reception area, meeting room and internal office areas are immaculately presented at all times.
- Diary management and event planning and coordination including: booking and setting up meeting rooms, organising catering, booking parking spaces, organising networking/internal events.
- Maintain an awareness of staff diaries, holiday lists and colleague availability, liaising with third party providers and internal colleagues.
- Dealing with petty cash and general office administration: managing incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filing, scanning and archiving, ordering stationary, creating mailing lists, managing confidential waste.
- Fielding calls for colleagues, taking messages and diarising call backs.
- Legal administration work including updating the case management system, producing letters and invoices, carrying out ID checks.
What we’re looking for:
- A self starter with excellent organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- Previous experience within a busy, office based environment.
- Legal administration experience would be of benefit but is not essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills/case management experience essential.
What we offer:
A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Discounted legal services.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Tax free childcare scheme.
- Regular company wide social and charity events.
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships.
- A subsidised ‘frothy coffee machine’.
….and much more!
Please note: Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.